11.07.2011

Retraction

First of all I would like to apologize to all of my readers. My last couple of posts have been super melodramatic. Not that I was not feeling those things. They were very real to me and very upsetting. I was going through alot of emotions and I do not apologize for that, I am more than anything apologizing for the way I went about posting them. The posts all seemed to bring a negative light to my husband, my marriage, and my life in general. I do apologize to any of you who may have read this and had to think twice about if I love my husband. He is my life. Everything I do, I do to make him happy and to help him. I would not want it to be any other way.I love doing things just for him that make him especially happy. I guess lately some things have been blinding me to reality. I have been letting feelings and lies get in the way of the truth. I do apologize for that. This post is just to say that there is nothing bad happening in my marriage. We are growing and some arguments and differences will happen. I have no doubt that they will make us stronger. I guess I was having doubts but I am now more sure than ever that we are ok and everything is right.

1 comment:

  1. Awesome!!! Glad to hear you are shutting out the voices of doubt and confusion and taking control of your happiness:-)

    ReplyDelete