8.05.2013

Keep Fighting

            I had a dream a while ago, probably about six months ago, and it was a dream that I will never forget. I dream all the time and vividly! I remember the most insignificant details about my dreams; I am a dreamer…literally. I never put much stock into my dreams. I attribute a lot of the craziness to the fact that I eat an unreal amount of junk and then go straight to bed. This dream however was in a completely different category. This dream happened a little while after I moved into my new home without my husband. In short the dream involved me and a friend and then our husbands. In my dream my friend and I were together and we were headed out to meet our husbands somewhere and as we were getting into the car I was aware of an evil demonic presence. This demon was on top of my car and trying to get into my car. I remember my friend on the passenger side with her door closed and I was yelling for her to get her phone and call her husband because this demon was going to kill us and then go after our husbands. I was trying to slam my door shut but the demon stuck its claws into the door and was stopping it from shutting all of the way. I remember being more afraid than I have ever been in my entire life and it wasn't for me and it wasn't for my friend. I was afraid for our husbands because I knew in my dream that the demon needed to kill us before it could get to our husbands and that if we were out of the way it would have an easy access. I remember looking over at my friend as I slammed the door again and again just hoping it would close and she was trying to call her husband. I remember this feeling of despair as I realized it was too late and that we were going to die. Then I turned back to my door and this female demonic spirit was leaning over my car and staring into my window. I can’t explain to you how I knew it was a female or how I knew it really just wanted our husbands but I knew that my death wouldn't be the victory for this creature, it would just be small step towards getting to the real victims. The last thing I remember about the dream is seeing that evil face leering at me. Then I woke up. I was scared out of my mind in my dream but what was worse is that when I woke up the feeling did not leave and I could feel something holding on even while I was awake. I remember laying there with my heart pounding afraid to look around my room and afraid to see anything that was trying to attack me. Finally I just whispered or maybe whimpered “Jesus”. That was it but I knew it was more than enough. Suddenly the paralyzing fear was gone and I was able to sit up in my bed and know that nothing could harm me, that even in a dream I couldn't be defeated. I started praying for all of us who had been in the dream because I fully believe that there had been attempt of an attack on all of us. I know that looking at my life in the past year and seeing how my marriage has ended in every way except legally you would think that whatever the attack was in my dream had happened in real life but that’s not true. The reason I know this is because I was already separated from my husband. Once it has happened it cannot happen again so I was not fighting for that in my dream. This was on a whole other level. Also my friend and her husband are doing awesome and they are expecting their first child in a month. So if they were in my dream because they were fighting a similar fight then they won that. Also I am not defeated, I am stronger than ever. I could not be killed in my dream or in real life so there is no way that this evil spirit got past me. I know that I am undefeated and that I have all power and there is no way there was a victory for the demon that night. I’m not crazy and I do not believe in the boogey man or zombies or anything like that but I do believe in spirits and I know for a fact that there are evil spirits that attach themselves to people. The one thing that this evil spirit didn't count on was the greater spirit that I have. I have the Holy Ghost and absolutely nothing evil can touch me. The reason that I have been thinking about this dream today is because this was a fight in the spiritual and the church is fighting every single day and we are winning. I start to feel so exhausted at times and do not want to fight anymore. I get so caught up in everything else in life and I start battling people. Then that the fight becomes more than I can handle. The thing is…I want to fight. There are people that I love so much that are spiritually dying and I don’t want to sit back and watch that happen. I don’t want to be fighting the wrong fight and end up watching everyone I love die in the process. I don’t want anyone going to hell. That goes for people I know, people I don’t know, people that feel like they don’t deserve it, everyone! I mean I am fighting my own fight and you cannot really fight someone else’s fight but you can pray. You can start loosing things and setting people free. Obviously I am speaking about the church, the people with the power. We tend to make statements, even in innocence and then think that they have no repercussions. They do. If we have the power to bind things or loose things I don’t want to say that anyone is going to hell, or that they can never change. I don’t want to be binding them up in chains when I could be claiming their salvation and loosing them to be free and have an amazing life. I want to fight the real fight, the spiritual fight and just love people. I want the kind of love for everyone that can set them free. I don’t want to be in control of them or feel like I have to save them on my own, but I want to be fight off any evil thing binding them. I don’t want to be weary or exhausted in this, I want to excel and be what I am supposed to be. When I think about that dream I think about the fact that in those very moments there was a fight happening. I may have been asleep but there was fight anyways. I don’t even want to be unprepared; I want to do what I have to do to be ready. The thing is…the battle is already won. I am already victorious, I win! I want to live like I win. I want to warrior through this with the knowledge that this is a done deal. I don’t have to be afraid. I don’t want anyone who has the power that I have to be afraid. You are not doing something that will not be victorious. You are winning every single day. Say that prayer for someone you love or better yet for someone you can’t stand. Speak the truth and stand up for what is right. Don’t lose hope. Fight the fight! We will come, we will fight, and we will conquer!

1 comment: