5.29.2013

Just So You Know

Just so you know…



  1. I think Batman is the best super hero and has the best movies. I mean think about it, he really doesn't have any super powers but he still kicks butt with all of his awesome gadgets. He has a lot of money and fame and although this is similar to Iron Man, what girl really likes a guy with a glowing chest?? Not me. Batman also has some of the coolest villains and his car…I love his car.
  2. I was born and raised in home with two apostolic parents and grew up in the church knowing right from wrong and all about what we believe but it wasn't until the past couple of years that I can actually say that I really knew what was right or wrong for me. I can understand why growing up apostolic can almost be crippling because so many people never get their own walk.
  3. I am in a much better mood when I go to bed at night than when I wake up in the morning. Sometimes the best part of my day is when I can get into bed and finally relax. The only downside is if I am not really tired because that’s when my brain is going crazy.
  4. When I feel pretty I will take hundreds of pictures of myself and then only keep maybe two or three because I hate the rest.
  5. When my husband first left I would sleep on his side of the bed because it made me feel more safe and OK.  Even though I don’t sleep in the same bed I still find myself gravitating toward that side of the bed because it’s a comfort thing for me.
  6. I still have “sheepie” my blanket from when I was a baby and no, I do not sleep with it but I cannot bring myself to throw it out.
  7. Sometimes when I am throwing a fit or being a brat I know exactly what I am doing and I still don’t make an effort to stop because sometimes I feel justified. It’s only later when I am thinking back that I really wish I had a better handle on that.
  8. I can be pretty loud but I have learned by being around people like me, that loud and abrasive is not the way I want to be. I don’t think that fits in so well with being a lady and being classy and it even makes me uncomfortable when I am around women who are loud and obnoxious because I feel like it reflects badly on me.
  9. I think its annoying when people are upset over the loss of animals whether it be a pet or not. I am not for animal cruelty in any way at all but animals and humans are NOT equal at all and it bothers me when people act like they are.
  10. I love S’mores and s’more flavored things almost more than any other flavor because chocolate and Marshmallow are amazing. I probably gained most of my weight eating s’more pop tarts all of the time♥
  11. I am not as excited to hang out with my friends if I know there is not going to be food involved. Even with eating healthier and losing weight I still like to eat when I socialize.
  12.  I think being girly comes with the territory and I don’t think being girly means you need to be weak. It means that being strong doesn't mean that you need to look or act like a man and that liking pink hand guns is OK!  I think you should have the option to bedazzle everything and not get made fun of because a bedazzled pocket knife still has a blade 
  13. I think that being a wife and/ or a mom is the most fulfilling kind of thing you can ever do as a woman.
  14. I hate the idea of being fat or overweight but I cannot wait to have a baby bump and see how awesome it is to carry my baby and watch it grow before it is even born. If that is considered being overweight then I will take it!
  15. The thought of living in the country or in a less populated area scares me more than the thought of living in the inner city.
  16. Not all babies are cute and a lot of them are plain hideous but what matters more than their looks is their disposition. The ugliest baby can seem a lot cuter if they are happy babies.
  17. If there is a mentally handicapped child/ young adult in a movie, no matter what the plot is, I will probably cry because I love them so much.
  18. I do want to fall deeply in love with someone and have them love me back and be so happy in love but, I still can’t imagine falling in love again. I just hope that it does happen because it’s the best feeling in the world.
  19. I love my younger sister and the scariest thought was that she looked up to me so much and watched everything I did because I feel like I have made so many mistakes. Every time I talk to her I try to make sure she know what was and wasn't OK.
  20. Everyday when I wake up I want to try to be better than I was the day before in every single way.

2 comments:

  1. I LOVED this sooooo much! I'm in shock that you still have sheepie, remember when mom tried to throw it out and dad grabbed it out of the trash and you slept with it before it was cleaned?? I still gag at the thought of that.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Just so you know... Sheepie has since been washed!! LOL

      Delete